Monat Business Reviews: Is Monat Hair Marketing Scam and Can It Harm Your Hair
Today we will again touch on MLM companies and pyramid schemes. And we will talk about Monat. Of course, we are not in a hurry with conclusions and this description of the company is only in absentia. Therefore, we invite you to join our investigation. We also want to remind you that we have already done reviews on:
What Is Monat Business?
Monat was founded by Luis Urdaneta in 2014. The main direction is hair care. It is an MLM company headquartered in Florida. This company claims to be natural and safe. Besides hair care, there are skincare products and even pet care. Are MLM hair products better than in other similar companies? The answer is rather positive because until 2017 the company was at its peak of popularity and had actual revenues of about $ 200 million. However, Monat business reviews have become negative since 2018. Before answering the question of fraud or safety, let’s take a closer look at the specifics of the work of this company.
Monat: Better Business Bureau
It is rated ‘B-‘ and had over 1,000 complaints at the beginning of 2018. In addition, the following statement regarding complaints was published: “Hundreds of complaints most likely came from MONAT Global employees or sales representatives”. However, if the market partners themselves complain about the quality of the products, isn’t it an indicator to think about it?
Better Business Bureau: Monat Lawsuit
This case amazed everyone with its absurdity. After all, a woman was sued for the fact that the product did not help but harm her. Vicky Harrington bought hair care products but over time she began to notice that her hair not only didn’t look healthy but began to fall out and skin problems appeared. The girl created a Facebook group to share her story and found people with the same negative experience. What do you think, what should be the next Monat scheme of actions? The company did not contact this woman to help clarify the situation and help solve the problem, like most ordinary companies. However, it sued her for false information for $ 225,000. From this, it follows that if you are dissatisfied with the quality of the product and suffer from it, then this is exactly spoiling the reputation of the company? It even sounds silly. The management claimed that this was all the machinations of competitors, and the woman was especially paid for libel. However, the distributors of this pyramid scheme themselves do not deny the possibility of hair loss. They call it hair detoxification (hair loss cannot be a sign of it). Did you notice how we mentioned it? So, Monat: a pyramid scheme? This fact is confirmed by the working conditions (methods of joining and the discrepancy between the promised earnings and the present).
Monat Global Reviews
We discussed similar companies a few times, so our readers understand how Monat works. So, let’s find out what people think about all of this.
At the time of writing, there have been a lot of Monat negative reviews and over 1000 complaints about the bad quality that harms people’s health. Of course, not all of them are related to products, only 72-74% of them. Other percentages are related to billing issues. Let us share with you some Monat bad reviews. Have a look at what people are saying.
- Vanessa has been using the products of this company for some time and everything was fine. However, then she started having hair problems. She immediately contacted the company to clarify the situation. There she was assured that this was a normal detoxification process so that thick hair would grow later. And she was offered another line, referring to the fact that the products might have been initially selected that were not suitable for her hair type. Vanessa agreed. The girl still continued to lose her hair too quickly and she consulted a doctor. The result of this review is that the girl does not recommend this company, as she has serious health problems and has lost 80% of the hair on her head. That’s a lot, isn’t it?
It is difficult to ignore one of these reviews, so we investigated and tried to find other such Monat hair care negative reviews. And you know what? We found dozens of similar ones starting in 2018. Believe in the conspiracy of competitors or the sincerity of the victims, it’s up to you. However, don’t you think that such black PR would be too expensive? Plus, remember that absurd lawsuit? It also looks like an attempt to make excuses. And first, it was necessary to contact the victim and find out the reasons. The ability to hear criticism and responses to Monat hair bad reviews is the key to a successful business. After reading hundreds of reviews, among dad ones we found a good one. Someone exaggerated the amazing extent of a product in a long review. We doubt the validity of such a comment. It seems to us that the company may again try to improve its reputation and prove that only Monat customer reviews are true. We’ll leave that decision to you.
Is Monat a Scam?
If you filled this question in Google or any well-known forum, you will get different answers, we have selected several for you:
- Is Monat hair scam? Yes, and this is dangerous. Scammers and those who invest in fraud will of course defend it. This is an MLM scam. If you are not at the top of the pyramid, you will always lose money.
- Is Monat hair marketing scam? No, this company can give you financial freedom. Depending on your time and energy, you can go from the VIP client of your choice, from a marketing partner to an executive director. Compensation, bonuses, allowances, and free products can be earned along with the remaining income, depending on the time and effort you put into the business. You are your own master.
- Is Monat hair care scam? Yes, and there are so many victims of this company. These products will destroy your hair for years to come. It is obvious a scam.
- Is Monat hair growth scam? I have been using these products for 2 years now and my hair and skin have never been better. I’m a hairdresser and I’m very skeptical about using these products, but I’m glad I did. There are some crazy comments here, but I never knew anyone had a problem. The smell, naturalness and characteristics of the product surprised me, I would never use anything else. It is not a scam, it is your saver.
As you can see, the reviews are contradictory, but it’s a matter of quantity, isn’t it? So, there are more negative comments and they look more believable. However, to reach a verdict that Monat hair product is scam, let’s take a look at what the FDA thinks about the product. After all, getting approval from it means that the product is approved and is considered safe for human use. Unfortunately, the products are not approved. This is a clever deception. Which one and how is it possible? The company claims to have ingredients that are approved, and that’s true. One we all know from our chemistry lessons is that if an ingredient is safe on its own, then it can be dangerous in combination with another. So the combinations of ingredients are not approved. Let me give you a simple example. Many people probably have bleach at home and rubbing alcohol to treat wounds. Each of them has its own goal. However, when mixed from, it produces toxic chloroform, and if you breathe too much, it will kill you. In addition, in 2018, the FDA stated that products are being prepared, packaged or stored in unsanitary conditions. Of course, this is not 100% proof that all products are dangerous, but there is too much risk.
During my Monat reviews, as a main author of this article, I came to the conclusion that it is a scam. And people can not only loose their money but also health. It is also like any other pyramid scheme where product prices are high and your earnings are low. The complaints of the former employees were that even though they had good monthly profits and that they brought new people into the business, they still had to pay dues. Such pyramids only enrich their creators. And if you are lucky in the beginning, then this is a cunning plan to drag you further so that you invest as much money as possible. Sooner or later, the deception will be revealed. Do you think the conclusions of the review are correct? If you have a different opinion, we will be happy to read it in the comments. It is during discussions that truth is born, isn’t it? Thank you for reading the article to the end. See you very soon on the pages of our blog!
- Great! Did you like the article and we would like to know what it was about?
- You didn't like the article? Tell us why!